Recommendations for Parents
- Participating in a ski lesson includes a certain level of independence from the pupil, and therefore does not place the responsibility solely on the teacher.
- Therefore, the pupil must personally care for his own safety and that of third parties.
- The acceptance of risk is particularly apparent when skiing off-piste. The risk does not disappear with the presence of a teacher.
- The pupils are not insured by the Internationale Ski School of Grimentz-Zinal. To avoid the risks and financial troubles of an accident, we are advised you to inform you. Multiple insurances cover you on the skiable field.
- The ticket of lessons does not include the cost of the ski lifts and are valid only in the place bought and until expiry date. In the event of our independently cancelling a lesson, except important delays of the teacher, no refunds will be carried out. Whatever the circumstances, no ticket will be replaced.
- The pupils must present themselves at the lessons suitably equipped and dressed. They must listen to the advice of the teacher and be aware of in advance which program of lessons corresponds to their level.